Castor oil is a natural component. It stands out because of its essential fat acids such oleic and palmitic acids and stearic acids. Castor oil is derived from Ricinus communis plant. It has been used for years as a natural laxative.
Its ability to stimulate hair growth is one of its most well-known properties. These products can keep your hair shinier, hydrated, and increase softness and flexibility. These are just a few benefits castor oil offers for hair.
– Hydrates it. It helps to prevent frizz, particularly during periods of higher humidity.
– Eliminates dryness. Castor oil is an excellent choice for hair that is dry and brittle.
– Stimulates Hair Growth and Strengthens
– Untangle knots. Have you ever felt your head hurt when you brush your hair because of all the knots? Castor oil has been shown to be a good way to untangle knots and get rid of them.
– Reduces split ends and brittle hair
CASTOR OIL ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SKIN & NAILS
This oil is not only good for hair but also for skin and nails. Castor oil is used to strengthen nails, which are fragile and easily open. This product will make your nails more elastic and hydrated to keep them from breaking.
What about the skin? It has many benefits. Both ingredients are rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, which protect the body from harmful free radicals. Because of its high level of fatty acids, it helps reduce stretch mark and scars. It can also be used to remove make-up. Because it is able to hydrate the skin and remove any small spots from the skin, as well as cleaning away make-up, it can also remove it.